TheStreet.com – a leading financial media website, provides invaluable advice for getting the most out of your money, whether you have a lot of it or not so much.
My father always said that there are only 2 ways to increase your wealth; generate more income or cut expenses. TheStreet.com provides solid advice for the latter; the fine, and too often forgotten, art of living frugally in its financial planning post on …
10 Commandments for Frugal Living
- Thou shalt not buy things you don’t need.
- Thou shalt purchase by value, not price.
- Thou shalt buy used.
- Thou shalt ignore the Joneses.
- Thou shalt do things yourself.
Read more about these five commandments for frugality and get the other 5 on the Frugal Living post.
TheStreet.com is a Great Resource for Financial Planning Advice
Other great advice and information on creating a healthy financial present and future that we found at TheStreet include these recommended articles:
- 10 Reasons You Aren’t Rich
- 10 Things Your Grandparents Know About Money (That You Don’t)
- 10 Ways We Fail Our Kids Financially
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Money
- 10 Commandments for Consumers
- 10 Ways to Get Out of Debt
- 10 Commandments of Personal Finance
The above is just a small sampling of the rich advice on improving your personal finances. See TheStreet.com for much, much more.
Save Money with afca
afca members are entitled to their own MySavings benefit which can help them save from hundreds to thousands of dollars on everyday purchases and more. Check out this exclusive savings benefit here.