Major purchases often leave us with a major case of buyer’s remorse; that nagging feeling that we could’ve had a better deal.
Author Mark Di Vincenzo has written the popular best-time-to-buy book, “Buy Ketchup in May and Fly at Noon“. In it he reveals that best time to buy is when products are going out of season and would be shoppers are distracted by other activities.
Here’s a Calendar of Deals to Guide Your Bargain Hunting
- January – Chill with deals on air conditioners, bicycles and motorcycles.
- February – Wrap yourself in winter coats and record it with cameras.
- March – get blown over by deals on snow blowers.
- April – Run away with athletic shoe deals and small appliances.
- May – Freeze prices with great deals on refrigerators. You’ll score better deals during the week rather than on the weekends.
- June – condiments and paper products add spice to your financial outlook.
- July – Thirsty for savings? Buy bottled water now.
- August – Name that deal with MP3 Players.
- September – Drive your best bargains on cars and swimsuits. Car buyers should find the best automobile deals in the mornings on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- October – get rid of the blues with the best deals on blue jeans and denim
- November – set sleigh bells ringing with the best bargains on toys, games and puzzles.
- December – don’t be a shopping loser (even if your team is) when you stock up on NFL tickets.
So cure your buyer’s remorse and bargain hunt away with this calendar of money saving deals.